This online MBA degree can be completed in a minimum of 12 months. It's designed to update your management toolkit and give you a stronger foundation from which to build your career.
Master of Business Administration
London Graduate School
Online - Distance Learning
No. of modules
The MBA (top-up) programme is available for those students who have already passed the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership qualification, and have a minimum of two years’ management work experience. The Master of Business Administration (MBA) (top-up) is a 60 credit postgraduate programme.
The programme is offered full-time over one academic term starting in September, January or May or may be studied part-time over two terms. It is designed to provide you with a 'cutting edge' UK MBA assessed by means of a Consultancy Project report – this report may be potentially based on your current workplace and the analysis of a strategic challenge that you will recommend how to overcome. Alternatively, you may choose to review an industry sector challenge – preparing you for future management in this area.
STAGE 1 (8 months)
STAGE 2 (4 months)
Delivered by Douglas Business School
Awarded by OTHM Qualifications
Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership
Delivered by London Graduate School
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership | Qualification Number: 603/2181/7
1)Strategic Management (20 credits)
2)Strategic Leadership (20 credits)
3)Strategic Human Resource Management (20 credits)
4)Advanced Business Research Methods (20 credits)
5)Strategic Financial Management (20 credits)
6)Strategic Marketing (20 credits)
Learn more about OTHM Qualifications
Master of Business Administration (Top up)
Consultancy Project (60 credits)
Typically, applicants for MBA programme should possess:
- UK Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and two years managerial experience, OR;
- Five years managerial work experience (evaluated on a case-by-case basis)
- Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma* OR applicants without a Level 7 Diploma but holding significant managerial experience will be considered for Advanced Entry on a case-by-case basis
- A good command of English
For entry onto the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership qualification, learners must possess:
- An honours degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification
- Mature learners with management experience (learners must check with the delivery centre regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme)
- Learners must be 21 years old or older at the beginning of the course
- English requirements: If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country must provide evidence of English language competency. For more information visit English Language Expectations page in this website.
What You Receive
OTHM Level 7 Diploma
You receive all the materials and support you need to help you balance study with your work and home commitments. The programme structure and learning materials allow you to study at your own convenience and develop your own study schedule while offering opportunities for you to engage with your peers.
The following will be included via OTHM’s multifaceted online learning platform:
Course materials: Access structured lecture notes, case studies and assessment materials through a state-of-the-art online Learning Platform (ELP).
Online webinars: Receive both live and recorded lectures from subject experts.
A dedicated one-to-one tutor: Receive comprehensive support throughout the course and supervision throughout the dissertation writing proces
Comprehensive e-library: Read recommended study texts and reference books.
Access to an international online community to keep in touch and share with fellow students and lecturers.
© Copyright DOUGLAS BUSINESS SCHOOL LIMITED 2019/2020. All Rights Reserved.